Monday, June 14, 2010

School's Out!

Yeah!!

I am working in the classroom this week to close things down and do end of year analysis, but no more students. And while the kids are in daycare this week, we aren't super pressed for time in the morning which is wonderful!!

One of my tasks for this week is to fill out the summer calendar. I have the basics in place, VBS, swim lessons, library reading program, summer 'home school,' I'm joining a gym. Now I need to fill in with playdates, field trips, cleaning, and organizing.

I can't wait! :)

Do you have any plans for the summer?

2 comments:

Jake said...

I plan to visit my sister in California

Teacup Teacher Mom said...

Hooray!!
What dates? Mom gave them to me and I had them in my calendar. And then there was an accident in which my calendar was wiped completely clean. :(