Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

I have to admit that I have not been great about sticking to the meal plan the last few weeks. Between the illness, the end of the school year, and the little heat waves I have made the plan each week and then haven't gotten to the grocery store so ended up eating out of the pantry and freezer quite a bit. Sometimes this worked with the plan, sometimes not so much.

But, today, I am feeling a bit like Old Mother Hubbard as my cupboards are rather bare. And not just the cupboards. We are running out of everything from laundry soap to toothpaste, to paper towels, to dish soap, to jam and peanut butter, to hand soap, to milk. Hmmm, I see a soap trend going on here. If I don't get to the store soon, I am going to have one dirty family! :)

Well, here is the plan for the week. I am hoping to stick to it! :)

Monday: easy Hot Pockets and broccoli (will grocery shop after work so I need something quick and easy for the kids while I am busy putting everything away)
Tuesday: french toast sandwiches
Wednesday: chicken salad in pita pockets
Thursday: hash browns, eggs, fruit, and toast
Friday: crock pot lasagna
Saturday: burritos in enchilada sauce
Sunday: out for dinner for Father's Day :) Yeah for TDaddy!!!

No comments: