Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

We are easing out of the summer schedule and back into the school schedule this week. I am in my classroom (and have childcare) for Monday - Wednesday and we have activities planned for Thursday and Friday. Next week the kids will be in childcare all week and I am back for real with meetings, a firm morning arrival time, etc.

While the new year is always an exciting opportunity to start fresh, it is still a bit sad to be leaving the relaxed days of summer behind.

This week on the menu:
Monday: birthday party for my sister in law at my mom's
Tuesday: fish and chips
Wednesday: chicken alfredo
Thursday: meatloaf and mashed potatoes
Friday: grilled turkey and cheese sandwiches
Saturday: dinner out with my siblings and spouses
Sunday: grilled chicken and baked sweet potatoes

No comments: