Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Dozen Meme

I have never participated in a meme before, but thought I would try it.

This one is from Linda over at 2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com

1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
It used to be pull-ups. Thankfully not those anymore! Probably granola bars now. Tboy LOVES those things. The rest of us like them too. :)

2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
Twitter: Some how I just don't think anyone really cares about every little thing I am doing.

3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
tea, Agatha Christie mysteries, and the TV show NCIS

4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
changes all the time, usually a praise song of some kind or a TV commercial jingle the kids have stuck in my head

5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
cheese of some kind

6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
goodness, I think I am much too new at this to give advice

7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
there was no other girl name, I came so early they were completely unprepared for me in the name department

8. What in your life are you waiting for?
enough money to buy our own house

9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
it would be for TDaddy, not me, and it would be from amazon

10. Today--what song represents you?
hmmm, don't know

11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
that I care possibly too much about what others (even those who don't know me at all) think of me... I would post more often, but think my ideas sound stupid

12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I wore denim capris, a tshirt and sandals. They said that it isn't a school day (we aren't allowed to wear jeans to school).

1 comment:

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

I'm so glad you decided to join in! It's nice to meet you. I'll probably post another this Wednesday with a linky thing.