Saturday, July 11, 2009

It has been a long time

It has been such a long time since I wrote, that I hardly know what to say... So much has happened... Just a couple of highlights...

We finally got Tboy potty trained (Yeah!!!)

Tboy had tubes put in both his ears. Surgery could not have gone better, and he can hear so much better now. We now turn volumes down for him instead of always up. :)

I had a crazy busy school year, but loved being in 5th grade again. Tough class, but a wonderful one.

The two elementary campuses at the school where I work are combining this next year due to construction at the campus I was at this last year. So I had to pack up again this June and move back to where I was from 06-08. That is the 3rd time I have moved classrooms at the end of the school year in the last 4 years.

Tgirl started piano lessons and has become a little book worm. That's my girl!

Tboy has fallen in love with baseball. He has his favorite team (the Giants) and favorite players and will watch baseball games on TV even when TDaddy isn't around. He likes to keep everyone who is near him informed of how the game is progressing. :) It is very cute. He is his Daddy's boy!

No comments: